Chautauqua County Slip and Fall Attorneys Serve New York and Pennsylvania
According to the National Safety Council, more than 25,000 people die annually due to slip and fall accidents and almost 9 million people visit emergency rooms due to falling. Some problems noted for leading to a slip and fall include:
- Defective sidewalks with uneven pavement.
- Spills on a floor in a public place without warning signs.
- Flooring with holes or that is installed in a way that creates uneven walking areas.
- Removal of snow and ice in an improper and ineffective way.
- Premises inadequately maintained and poorly designed.
- Broken or inadequate handrails on staircases.
At Erickson Webb Scolton & Hajdu, we have more than 70 years of combined experience representing clients in personal injury cases such as those that occur due to slip and fall accidents. In addition to representing those who themselves suffered injuries, we represent family members of those who died in a slip and fall accident. We file wrongful death lawsuits on behalf of their survivors.