Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Serving New York and Pennsylvania
If you are suddenly injured due to the negligence of a third party, you already know how life-altering and destructive this is. You suffer physical injuries as well as property damage. When you are unsure of what to do next, call us at Erickson Webb Scolton and Hajdu. We aggressively pursue the collection of all the damages to which you are legally entitled due to your personal injury. This includes compensation for:
- Current and future medical expense.
- Current and future lost wages.
- Necessary physical rehabilitation.
- Job retraining if you are unable to return to your former employment.
- Pain and suffering.
- You may suffer permanent damage or disability and need long-term care.
If someone you love was killed due to the negligence of another, we will pursue a wrongful death action on your behalf.
Types of cases we have handled include, but are not limited to:
- Vehicular accidents: This includes cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and any other type of transportation. We handle your personal injury lawsuit and claims against your insurance including uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Construction accidents: Although you cannot sue your employer, you may have a claim against a third party whose negligence was the cause of the accident.
- Premises liability: Negligent property owners may be responsible for slip-and-fall accidents that are due to hazards on their property. This also involves poor lighting, inadequate security and other negligent acts that cause serious injuries.
- Products liability: Manufacturers and suppliers may be liable for your injuries due to your use of their defective products.
We have more than 70 years of combined experience pursuing these claims on behalf of our clients. We are very selective with the cases we take and offer a free initial consultation. We review all the relevant facts of your case and advise you on how to proceed.
*Free Case Evaluation for Personal Injury and Wrongful Death